Join our team and build your career with the GTAs premier Managed IT Services provider.
Outsource IT offers competitive salary, as well as medical / dental benefits and RRSP matching.
Currently offering a $2500 signing bonus for successful applicants to this position.
About The Role
Outsource IT is currently hiring for the Systems Analyst role.
Successful candidates will need to be proficient in Windows Desktop and Server administration, have experience working with and configuring routers and switches, as well as having top notch customer service skills. Experience with Office 365 would be an asset.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide L2 technical support for simple and complex client environments
- Perform diagnosis, troubleshoot, and conduct root-cause analysis
- Administer and support Microsoft products and services (IIS, DNS, DHCP, Exchange, SQL, Azure, O365)
- Be a strong source of knowledge and provide training for other members of the service department
- Ability and willingness to provide backup for any role in the service department as required
- Ability and willingness to reach out for assistance when required to ensure that all technical issues are resolved as efficiently and timely as possible
- Attend and participate in team meetings as designated
Skills / Experience
- Relevant experience with support of the following:
- Windows Server
- Active Directory management
- Microsoft Exchange
- Ability to follow workflow plans and policies as described in company process documentation
- Must work well in a team-oriented environment
- Customer service and satisfaction focused
- Ability to work independently and manage time to support multiple high-priority objectives simultaneously
- Strong written and oral skills
- Self-motivated and willing to take the initiative