Are you tired of the same job day in and day out? Join our team and build your career with the fastest growing Managed Services Provider around.
The majority of our staff are long term employees. They stay because our company values and strategic direction provide an extremely positive work environment. Our technical team is regularly trained and certified, staying up to date on the latest enhancements with all of our major vendors. We have put the focus on quality, not quantity when it comes to ticket completion.
Outsource IT also offers competitive salary, as well as medical / dental benefits and RRSP matching.
About The Role
Outsource IT is currently accepting applications for the Systems Analyst / Field Services role.
The Systems Analyst is responsible for handling primarily L2 technical issues. Successful candidates will need to be highly proficient in Windows Server administration, have experience working with and configuring routers and switches, as well as having great customer service skills. Experience with Office 365 and Azure migrations would be a major asset.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide L2 technical support for simple and complex customer environments
- Perform diagnosis, troubleshoot, and conduct root-cause analysis
- Administer and support Microsoft products and services (IIS, DNS, DHCP, Exchange, SQL, Azure, O365)
- Be a strong source of knowledge and provide training for other members of the service department
- Ability and willingness to provide backup for any role in the service department as required
- Ability and willingness to reach out for assistance when required to ensure that all technical issues are resolved as efficiently and timely as possible
- Attend and participate in team meetings as designated
Skills / Experience
- Relevant experience with support of the following:
- Windows Server
- Active Directory management
- Microsoft Exchange
- Support of Hyper-V
- VMWare vCenter / vSphere
- Ability to follow work flow plans and policies as described in company process documentation
- Must work well in a team-oriented environment
- Customer service and satisfaction focused
- Ability to work independently and manage time to support multiple high-priority objectives simultaneously
- Strong written and oral skills
- Self-motivated and willing to take the initiative
- Special consideration will be given to technicians with proficiency in both English and French
- CompTIA A+
- CompTIA Net+
- MCSA considered an asset