Join our team and build your career with the GTAs premier Managed IT Services provider.
Outsource IT offers competitive salary, as well as medical / dental benefits and RRSP matching.
Currently offering a $5000 signing bonus for successful applicants to this position.
About The Role
Outsource IT is currently hiring for the Systems Administrator / Projects Manager role.
Successful candidates will need to have experience in deploying and managing complex IT environments, designing and rolling out both virtual and physical servers, network infrastructure, and demonstrate capability to effectively communicate and prioritize project timelines against client business needs. The successful candidate will both manage and participate in project rollout then be involved in ongoing monitoring of client infrastructure once deployed through a five week on-call rotation.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Deploy, Administer and Support Microsoft products and services (IIS, DNS, DHCP, Exchange, SQL, Azure, O365)
- Perform L2-L3 technical support for simple and complex client environments as required
- Perform diagnosis, troubleshoot, and conduct root-cause analysis in conjunction with the service team post-incident
- Be a strong source of knowledge and provide training for members of the service department
- Attend and participate in Variable Role team meetings (as designated)
- Be available for after hours support in critical situations when necessary
- Maintain a minimum of technical certifications required for the position and duties
Variable Roles and Responsibilities As Assigned
- Assist in the design and deployment of client projects
- Monitor and maintain systems of managed services clients
- Perform on-call services within the 24x7 team (occasional)
- Perform quality control activities
- Operate as Project Manager for assigned projects
Skills / Experience
- Relevant experience with support of the following:
- Windows Server / Linux Server
- Active Directory / Azure AD
- Microsoft Exchange and Exchange Online
- Ability to follow workflow plans and policies as described in company process documentation
- Customer service and satisfaction focused
- Ability to work independently and manage time to support multiple high-priority objectives simultaneously
- Self-motivated and willing to take the initiative
- Vendor and technical certifications as required