Build your career with Outsource IT, a LYRA Technology Group Company. Outsource IT was selected TOP IT MSP 2022 by Canada Channel Partners and as part of LYRA is among the fastest growing Managed Services Providers in North America.
Outsource IT provides a positive work environment with opportunity to make a positive change in your community. We support many critical industries in helping to deliver services and products that many depend upon making a positive impact in peoples lives. Technology drives everything!
Outsource IT offers a competitive salary, as well as medical / dental benefits and RRSP matching.
About The Role
The IT Services Dispatch Coordinator (SC) is a first responder to incoming service calls and tickets/emails, assigns new service tickets to the appropriate service technician, maintains scheduling for technical team members, performs light project management, and other administrative tasks as required.
This is an in person and office based role with some flexibility for remote work.
- First responder to inbound service requests
- Investigate and document high level technical needs for inbound requests
- Identify level of urgency and technical requirements for inbound requests
- Schedule appropriate technical resources for inbound requests for remote and/or onsite services
- Maintain technical resource scheduling to ensure response time goals are met
- Review and action ticketing system alerts and ensure scheduled technical resources adhere to SLA requirements
- Handle escalated customer care items as required
- Schedule appropriate technical resources for assigned projects
- Perform internal administrative functions including coordinating office events and booking meetings
- Attend and participate in scheduled company training sessions and meetings
- Attend and participate in scheduled regular performance review meetings
- Ensure technical best practices are applied to all service efforts
- Follow work flow plans and policies as described in company process documentation
- Maintain a positive demeanor and respect for all staff, clients and for our company
- Provide feedback to management team members related to improved general business practices
- Provide exceptional end-to-end support services to all Outsource IT clients
- Excellent customer care abilities
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Good interpersonal skills, with emphasis on listening, verbal and written communication capabilities
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent attention to details
- Ability to take direction and follow through
- Uncompromising integrity
- Ability to take the initiative
- Strong PC Skills (Microsoft, Internet, Email)